Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs. Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
@MolinariPG
Mike Johnston says the Penguins will dress the same six defensemen tonight that they used Thursday. Means Harrington sits.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Makes so much sense playing Harrington in the top6 defenders during morning skate and then sit him in the pree-box.... NOT!
WBS have a game tonight so one would Think they rather have him play there than not dress for Pittsburgh.

i wonder if hes up just to pay for the rookie dinner? :O

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I don't get this at all, why would you bring Harrington up if your not going to play him?

And why would you have Scuderi skating with Ebbett if hes playing tonight.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
I'm calling Sid having 5 points.

JEnAgV4.jpg

And this article: Maple Leafs well-positioned to agitate Crosby

Meanwhile:

Crosby career pts/game avg 1.40

Crosby in career vs TOR 1.55

via @GunnerStaal

If that is containing Crosby I'm seeing some points from him, too.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Clearly they need a rookie for this. :sarcasm:

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG
Sounds like the Penguins' weekend in Toronto might include the annual rookie dinner. #ThatIsACheckThatReallyHurts

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Makes so much sense playing Harrington in the top6 defenders during morning skate and then sit him in the pree-box.... NOT!
WBS have a game tonight so one would Think they rather have him play there than not dress for Pittsburgh.

Well, Toronto IS expensive. :laugh:

Cardboard Orpik

Out 4-6 Weeks
Jun 18, 2011

Scuderi is getting one last lap in a Pens uniform before he gets traded for JVR after the game. :sarcasm:

But in all seriousness my current theory is that Harrington was brought up to put pressure on Scuderi and take his spot if he doesn't shape up within the next few games. At least that's what I hope.

LucSZ

Aug 10, 2014
Yeah there's no reason to call him up just to sit. He's probably be here to practice with the club, spend the weekend team bonding since they're staying in Toronto (and pay for Thanksgiving meals :laugh:), then maybe he's in on Thursday at home game?

I'm still of the opinion that we have to play Scuderi to move him, and as much as I don't want him to play, I want him traded even more, or we'll be stuck with him for 3 more years and that's not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad