Pens vs Caps in the playoffs - Will they faceoff again this year? Whose the favorite and who wins?

Will Pens vs Caps happen in 2019 playoffs? Who should be the favorites in the matchup and who wins?

• Total voters

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Thats one way to spin it. Another would be that it took Wilson, Backstrom, and Bura missing half the series to push it to 7.

Did I miss a game?

It took an injured Malkin and a brainwashed Letang for the Caps to FINALLY get through the Pens in the playoffs. If they are both at their best playing with an healthy lineup, I’d give the edge to Pittsburgh.

I felt like the Pens missing Aston-Reese was the real key. If he is healthy I give the edge to the Pens.

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
im laughing
literally 1 bad game and pens fans were killing him like he never did anything for them in his entire career

You clearly did not watch a Pens game last season. He was shell of himself last season. The turnaround this season is huge.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
I think they do meet and the Caps are likely the favorite since they'll likely have home ice. I think they win because they also got the monkey off their back mentally last season.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
They will meet for the fourth year in a row. Caps will be the well deserved favorite since they are the defending champs. Who will win is 50/50 but i think the Caps will take them out.
That’s basically how I feel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad