Pens Top 12 vs Leafs Top 12 vs Caps Top 12

Which top 12 forward group do you take right now to win it all THIS year?

• Total voters

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
caps >> at LW just because of OV?

Marleau had 27g, Hyman 40pts, Kapanen is ppg this year. caps have no depth after OV. vrana and burakovsky? meh

I take Ovechkin alone and any random AHL'ers above everyone the leafs have at LW. He just won the conn smythe in an epic performance - has won...4-5 rockets in a row or so? And seems to be just as motivated/ready this year.

Maybe Leafs aren't total crap at LW but i don't really see the comparison here with OV.

leafs, pens, a significant gap, caps

If it's about winning a cup this is ludicrous. If you're making your assessment "on paper" as to who is better - and if you were doing so with 0 knowledge of who won the cup or playoff history for the past 4-6 seasons - sure I could see that order. But knowing what has happened in the playoffs in the past few years - Leafs are dead last, easily so.

Actual winning vs "being good enough to win on paper" isn't the same thing. A ton of teams achieve the latter without the former. Until the Leafs prove they can win - they're last among those 3 teams

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
caps >> at LW just because of OV?

Marleau had 27g, Hyman 40pts, Kapanen is ppg this year. caps have no depth after OV. vrana and burakovsky? meh

Ovechkin can score as many goals himself as the Leafs’ entire left side

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->