Pens thinking future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinStLouis

Sep 3, 2003
DC Metro area
Visit site
Imagine this, Pittsburgh has stud goalie Fleury, and stud forwards Ovechkin and Crosby. All this can happen with two more sorry seasons by the pens and acquiring the two top talked about forwards in the upcoming drafts............very possibly and then maybe a new chapter in hockey dominance thru time. Hey i'm a pens fan and thats my hope:)

Rattrick

Oct 31, 2002
Orlando, FL
www.rattrick.com
MartinStLouis said:
Imagine this, Pittsburgh has stud goalie Fleury, and stud forwards Ovechkin and Crosby. All this can happen with two more sorry seasons by the pens and acquiring the two top talked about forwards in the upcoming drafts............very possibly and then maybe a new chapter in hockey dominance thru time. Hey i'm a pens fan and thats my hope:)

Look, there goes a flying pig!

DarthSather99

Mar 2, 2002
NYC
Visit site
The NY Rangers will have the #1 pick in 2005. After the salary cap they'll have to get rid of all their players and Slats will destroy that team yet.

No Quarter*

DarthSather99 said:
The NY Rangers will have the #1 pick in 2005. After the salary cap they'll have to get rid of all their players and Slats will destroy that team yet.

The Rangers are destined for failure.
To many egos in every aspect of that organization.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I think the have a decent shot at Ovechkin...It's way too early to say...And certainly way too early to talk about Crosby.

The Pens should end up with a pretty high pick in 04, allowing them to draft I high caliber forward. Thus adding to a good core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->