Confirmed with Link: Pens sign Noesen

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Riko should be in WBS developing, I don't understand why this team refuses to do the right thing with him, the tools are there, the experience/development isn't and here we are, using him at ****ing wing?

As for AJ, I want him up over ZAR. I hate ZAR. But I am hoping he takes that team under his wing and really starts to lead them, it's time for him to start showing that.

Johnson-Blueger-Lafferty has the speed, smarts, and tenacity to be effective. Aston-reese is just...he scored a goal a few games back, so now Sully loves his boy even more.

Riikola.
Other than being from across the pond and getting used to the North American game, he's 26 and at this point playing NHL games is the only option. The only thing that will help him. Development is starting to not weigh in anymore sending him down.

He's at this point a regular bottom pairing D-man until he gets enough games to earn regular time in the top 4.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Riikola.
Other than being from across the pond and getting used to the North American game, he's 26 and at this point playing NHL games is the only option. The only thing that will help him. Development is starting to not weigh in anymore sending him down.

He's at this point a regular bottom pairing D-man until he gets enough games to earn regular time in the top 4.

It's not unheard of to have a 26 year old European suddenly have it click.

(Robert Lang: Penguins History: Robert Lang – Pittsburgh Penguins – PenguinPoop Blog)

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad