Confirmed with Link: Pens sign defenseman Kevin Czuczman (one-year, two-way contract, 650K at NHL level)

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Saw this a few days ago; don't know anything about the guy other than he is 26, has size (6-2, 206), and that it looks like he has some degree of offensive ability.

Last year, the Port Elgin, Ontario native spent the season with the Manitoba Moose of the American Hockey League, where he served as an alternate captain. Czuczman posted the best offensive numbers of his pro career, leading all Manitoba blueliners with 32 points (9G-23A) in 76 games.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Seems he went through a rather late growth spurt, according to the now defunct prospect section of HF. Played 13 games for the NYI during the 14-15 season.
That's about as current as the info is, though ... Link

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Seems he went through a rather late growth spurt, according to the now defunct prospect section of HF. Played 13 games for the NYI during the 14-15 season.

Thanks for the additional info, Degen...I hadn't seen that. Sounds like he's a bit of a project, but we've had a few of those in recent years work out fairly well. Maybe Martin and Gonch can help the kid develop; I guess for now he at least gives us another slightly intriguing prospect on the back end...

TrudeauG

Jul 2, 2017

He rips chedder. You'll be happy, trust me. He's long shot to be a star. He'll make it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00