PENS PREDICT| Game 47 VS Blues| 01/24/2017| 7:00 P.M.

Certified Assassin

Souped up Wildcat
Jul 15, 2010
West Virginia
**MUCH LIKE THE NHL, I WANT SCORING TO BE UP, THEREFORE THE PENALTY PREDICTION WILL SCORED AS FOLLOWS - ONE POINT FOR GUESSING THE CORRECT PLAYER, ONE POINT FOR GUESSING THE CORRECT INFRACTION; YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GUESS BOTH CORRECTLY TO RECEIVE POINTS** I HAVE GONE BACK THROUGH THE FIRST TWO GAMES AND UPDATED SCORING ACCORDINGLY**

NOTICE: PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS/PICKS AFTER THE GAME HAS ALREADY BEGAN. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC FORFEITURE OF PICKS FOR THAT GAME RESULTING IN 0 POINTS.

Rules are as follows this year:

Predict the score of the game with the correct team winner (ex. 4-1 Pens) - Good for 2 points, but must select both the score and winner correctly to be awarded any points.
Predict the overall first goal scorer of the game - Good for 2 points.
Predict the three stars of the game as per NHL.com - Good for 1 point per star picked, up to 3 points total.
**Added** Predict the first penalty receiver and infraction of the game (ex. Malkin, Tripping) - Good for 2 points! If the first penalty is coincidental, points will be awarded for any of the players involved so long as that player was predicted, same goes for the type of infraction, but only 2 POINTS MAXIMUM can be awarded!

Total points possible - 9 (up from 7 in prior year).

Predict all FOUR categories correct and you receive a bonus of 4 points bringing the max points attainable to 13!

Results of Game 46 VS Bruins:

5-1 Pens
Rust
Sheary, Murray, Crosby
Guentzel - Boarding

Scoring for Game 46:

3 wheelz87
2 Certified Assassin
2 DegenX
2 hoyster
2 Le Magnifique 66
1 #1GuinFan