PENS PREDICT: Game 3 vs Hurricanes

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I guess I should post the rules in the first post of every thread so we are all on the same page, that way it helps newcomers to the game. My apologies.

Rules are:
Pick the outcome of the game (final score and winner)

Pick the first goal scorer of the game (from either the Pens or the opposing team, key is the FIRST goal scorer of the game)

Pick the three stars of the game (this can be in any order, as long as they match up to the NHL.com three stars)

Awesome! Thanks very much!

Pens 4 - 1 Canes

First to Score: Kunitz

Three Stars: Crosby, Kunitz, Fleury

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
5-1 Pens

Malkin gets a hatty. Crosby scores a goal and punches Semin in the balls. Dupuis gets his first.

Fleury robs Jordan Staal of a goal. Staal has an opportunity to shoot into an open goal but shoots directly into Fleury's chest. Eric Staal scores on the PP.

Steigy talks about the Staal family and sod farms 38249429 times during the game.

:sarcasm:

PensBrony 6 9*

5-1 Pens

Malkin gets a hatty. Crosby scores a goal and punches Semin in the balls. Dupuis gets his first.

Fleury robs Jordan Staal of a goal. Staal has an opportunity to shoot into an open goal but shoots directly into Fleury's chest. Eric Staal scores on the PP.

Steigy talks about the Staal family and sod farms 38249429 times during the game.

:sarcasm:

10-0 pens
crosby scores 10
GO PENS!!

also i can't figure out how to post without quoting someone tell me how lol

Certified Assassin

Souped up Wildcat
Jul 15, 2010
West Virginia
I should have 1 point for guessing Crosby as a star of the game in the New Jersey game.

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/boxscore?id=2013020008

Prediction this game:

Malkin first goal
Pens win 4-2
Malkin Crosby Jokinen

My apologies, fixed and you will see the change on the next thread. Thanks for the heads up. Definitely do not want to cheat anyone out of points, and will likely be the only, if not one of the few, times I miss something.

This goes for everyone, please make sure I do not screw up your score and let me know if I do just like Candyman has done.

EDIT: Candyman, you were awarded 1 point for your Devils game prediction. The scores above only show the results of the Sabres game and the standings of the top 45 through two games. Your total points are 1 through 2 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->