Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Long Island Tuesday Feb 5th 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Expecting Crosby to continue his dominance, a hat-trick from him would be nice.

Pensgal1158

Nov 20, 2011
Ontario
Hopefully our boys can get some revenge and show them the team they've become since that game! Go Pens!
Wouldn't hurt to see some more goals from Malkin and Sid, they are only a few points back from the point leaders!
I also have a big feeling that sooner or later Boychuk is going to score, he's working so hard, would like to see one go in for him soon!

SteelFish87*

Pretty sure they were pissed how the last islanders game went and they will come out kicking ass

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
I'm expecting to see the version of the Pens we saw on Sunday, not the **** show we were presented with the last time we played the Isles.

4 goal Kuni says "come at me bro" :yo:

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
If you had to guess, how would you rate the chances to win this one, I think that we have a 2/3 chance of winning.

Black Label

Aug 6, 2009
Amsterdam
I'm expecting a solid game from the Isles after falling to the Devils on Sunday. I think the Pens are going to need to play a full 60 minutes for this one. Will be a much harder game than the Caps.

Zatch88

Im stumbling spheres
Oct 20, 2011
Johnstown
I can definitely see us coming out flat against this team. I think it will be a relatively close game, they'll play us tough.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
The Pens have no excuse for being flat in this one imo. The Isles have embarrassed them the last 3 times they've played each other. It's time for the Pens to respond against this team. Easier said than done since the Isles are much improved.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Missed the last 2 games (I HATE PVRing Pens games, and refuse to do it! game is already done....), let's go Pens! 3-2.

Neal (Crosby, Malkin)
Neal (Boychuk, Malkin)
Neal (Letang)

Tavares
Strait

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Angry Penguin has unfinished b'ness.
angry-penguin.jpg

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Didn't think last game vs the Isles would be easy (still thought Pens' would have won), think another tough game is in store for tomorrow. 5-3 Pens though with an ENG. Isles' have been incredibly and surprisingly good defensively so far, don't think that'll keep up for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad