GDT: Pens @ Isles - Game 2 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bnat66

May 10, 2017
New Jersey
The intensity of each team is like this: The Pens are like sailors that have spent every night for a month at the bordello while the Islanders are like high school kids on prom night.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I’m just happy they made the playoffs this year. If they lose in the 1st round it’ll probably facilitate more roster changes. Kessel will definitely be gone I’d think... but I might keep him and try to go all in on offense personally.. this team is boring.
I don't even think you can do that. We can't exit our own zone and our transition game is horrendous. That stems from a blueline with too many guys like JJ, Maatta, Gudbranson, etc., who aren't great skaters and don't have a phenomenal first pass to make up for it.

I think JR's got a lot of work to do. The forwards need some changes, and the blueline's a big ol' mess.

Reactions: Andy99

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Simon has 4 ES goals and 4 goals overall in the same window as I was looking at for Hornqvist. So no, it's not. And again, Simon makes 12% of what Hornqvist makes and is a playmaker.

Simon has never shown himself to be a better player, even in a down year for Hornqvist. And saying he's a playmaker is ridiculous.

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
A little of this hustle and heart would have been nice before the final 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->