Post-Game Talk: Pens go up in flames on their road to 3 wins. Calgary 5 - Pens 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just something about 60 minutes of committed 5 man hockey. Especially defensively. They are so hit or miss and way too inconsistent. But we come down to 60 minutes of hockey needed. You can tell when they want it, they control the play. But they play a max of 30 minute committed hockey. IF they found a way to give 60, they control what they want.

Still... nice to see Geno back to his normal self. He really came alive in the 2nd 30 minutes. I thought Sid was awesome all game. Great to see Schultz back.

Very nice attempted comeback but you cannot play half a game against a great team.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
They just couldn't make up for the hole MM dug for the team. Sucks when you score 4 goals but can't even get a point. Hopefully they can make the POs despite MM this season.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
will be fun to see how they respond tomorrow since we will be outside the playoffs when that game starts,

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We fell into the burning ring of fire
We went down, down, down
And the Flames got higher...

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
anytime your PP goes 4-4, you should never lose the game... Frustrating loss, this team has no secondary scoring right now.

(i know technically they scored the 1st goal right after the PP ended but still..)

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
Smith is garbage.
Bad game for Murray. I know most wont agree but Murray needed to stop that first goal. I know it was deflected twice but i felt it was coming in slow enough for him to stop it.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
They just couldn't make up for the hole MM dug for the team. Sucks when you score 4 goals but can't even get a point. Hopefully they can make the POs despite MM this season.

Please go to the Vegas board. Seriously, your act is getting old.

I was about to come in here and say "I blame Murray for this game the same way I blamed DeSmith for a couple of games ago", but seriously, get lost with your horse****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->