News Article: Pens' fan refusing to shave her legs until lockout end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
It is an entirely rational response to the lockout sure to bring hockey players, most of whom come from europe where girls do not shave anything, back to the ice.

Maggie.jpg

http://www.yardbarker.com/nhl/artic...ave_her_legs_until_nhl_lockout_ends/12527767/

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
And if the pictures were not fun enough, this quote from the article alone made this thread worthy:

'I will consider shaving the thickest part of my leg hair and sending it to (Gary Bettman) in the event of a cancelled season, yes. I’d have to get their address though!'

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Once upon a time, 12 guys shaved off large swaths of their pubic hair and sent it to our high school principal as express mail.

The time for doing so was a music festival, the decision sparked by an earth bong and unprecedented amounts of alcohol. The reason is more murky to me, something about our principal being a bit of an ******* for sure, but I do not recall specifics... nor were such likely to have been needed.

What I do know is a: the letter was a thick one that was crunchy to the touch and b: the principal was no less of an ass after having received it.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Oh common now... I know you guys all think that girl is a big bunch of sexy. Don't try to deny it. It's the blue glasses that completes the look of awesomeness, but the most disconcerting thing to me aside from the funky lip-curling smile is that her legs look thicker than most mens.

Look if she's letting her leg hair grow so she can send it along with a few "border pubes" to Uncle Gary (we should encourage her to send some to Fehr also), I applaud her citizen activism.

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
Mailing pubes? Weak. She needs to step up her game and mail the owners and Fehr each a giant log or two of human feces.

SkullSplitter

Jul 12, 2007
Pittsburgh
You guys are freaking ridiculous. She's got a bit of peach fuzz on her legs & you get all freaked out. (Seriously, am I the only one who doesn't mind his ladies a little bit French?)

She's got a bad smile, so what? People only smile for pictures anyways & people need to learn to smile with their mouths closed. I don't wanna see your damn teeth.

She's got a symmetrical face, big pretty eyes, and a mole that some would call a beauty mark. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Mailing pubes? Weak. She needs to step up her game and mail the owners and Fehr each a giant log or two of human feces.

No that's way too WWE. She's a disgruntled NHL fan, not a white trash redneck NHL fan. Even pubes is cutting it pretty close. ;)

Leg hair OTOH has just the right amount of FU, while still being harmless / pretty funny.

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
No that's way too WWE. She's a disgruntled NHL fan, not a white trash redneck NHL fan. Even pubes is cutting it pretty close. ;)

Leg hair OTOH has just the right amount of FU, while still being harmless / pretty funny.

CV, mailing feces to an enemy transcends class and social stereotypes. Think of it as the great unifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad