Pens Drinking game ideas

Cardboard Orpik

Out 4-6 Weeks
Jun 18, 2011
Drink every time Bylsma changes up one of our forward lines.

Drink every time Errey half-heartedly announces the other team has scored.

Shotgun a beer every time the Root Sports crew go out of their way to highlight something a mediocre prospect did in hopes of bumping up their trade value. (Ex: Boychuk attempting to hit a guy, bouncing off of him and falling on his ass being the Subway Sandwich of the Game)

Down a whole bottle of Crown if Fleury scores a goal.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
How about the all power play/penalty kill one

on the penalty kill
-Drink 1x for each non fighting penalty taken by the Penguins
-Drink 1x for each save made.
-Drink 1x for every failed clear attempt
-Drink again when an announcer says "cleared but not out"
-Drink 3x if the other team scores
-Finish your drink if the pens take a second penalty to create a 5 on 3
-Drink again if the penalty to create the 5 on 3 is from closing your hand on the puck or shooting the puck over the glass
-Drink 1x for every pens shorthanded shot on goal
-Finish your drink if the pens score a shorthanded goal

On the Power play
-Drink 1x for each non fighting penalty taken by the opposition
-Drink 1x for every shot on goal
-Drink 1x for every 3rd consecutive pass
-Drink 1x for every clear attempt kept in the offensive zone
-Finish your drink if the Pens score
-Drink 2x if the pens get a 5 on 3
-Drink 3x anytime the pens take a penalty to negate a power play
-Finish your drink if the pens let up a shorthanded goal.
-Drink 1x any time Lemieux is mentioned by the announcers during the power play.

Finish your drink at the end of any period with no penalties for or against

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Drink everytime Steiggy and Bob Errey make a comment that has nothing to do with the action on the ice.

With the amount of tangents those guys go off on, you'll be plastered within 5 minutes.

Last edited:

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
in order to prevent hangovers or make them less likely, anytime Errey mentions "the water" or "Fiji Water", take a long drink of bottled water (Fiji, if available)

PensFever71

Apr 7, 2008
Pittsburgh
2013 Pens Drinking Game

Because I am both a dedicated alcoholic and avid Pens fan, I would like to merge my two interests.

Actually I just thought it would be interesting to create a drinking game (soda for those underage) based on our 2013 Penguins.

If you have an idea for a rule post it! Please keep in mind I would like the entire broadcast, so rules should be based on events/situations with moderate occurrences.

ie.
Good example - every time Tanner Glass has a pointless shift.

Bad example - every time TK shoots. ( actually this might be a good rule).

If you find this idea childish, irresponsible, ludicrous, or just an absolute dud of an idea; do not only not participate, but insult me personally for everyone's amusement. I'd love to field some clever verbal jabs.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Because I am both a dedicated alcoholic and avid Pens fan, I would like to merge my two interests.

Actually I just thought it would be interesting to create a drinking game (soda for those underage) based on our 2013 Penguins.

If you have an idea for a rule post it! Please keep in mind I would like the entire broadcast, so rules should be based on events/situations with moderate occurrences.

ie.
Good example - every time Tanner Glass has a pointless shift.

Bad example - every time TK shoots. ( actually this might be a good rule).

If you find this idea childish, irresponsible, ludicrous, or just an absolute dud of an idea; do not only not participate, but insult me personally for everyone's amusement. I'd love to field some clever verbal jabs.

So then what you mean is "killing game."

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
drink every time someone spells neal as neil and every time someone types that stupid, unfunny:
4.???
5.profit

joke thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad