Pens Drinking game ideas

Pensgal1158

Nov 20, 2011
Ontario
Like the title says, just wondering if you have any one has any good drinking game for watching the pens play?

My friends and I are in university and watch pretty much all pens games but would like to add some type of drinking game, especially for the upcoming thurs pens/flyers game!

Any ideas are appreciated, hnic coaches corner gets boring after a while!

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Like the title says, just wondering if you have any one has any good drinking game for watching the pens play?

My friends and I are in university and watch pretty much all pens games but would like to add some type of drinking game, especially for the upcoming thurs pens/flyers game!

Any ideas are appreciated, hnic coaches corner gets boring after a while!

Every time a goal is scored against the Penguins within a foot of the crease and Brooks Orpik is the Penguin closest to the goal scorer, rob a liquor store.

(Note: Get a really good lawyer)

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Every time Orpik misses an assignment around the net that results in a scoring chance, drink.

(Note: heavy stocks of alcohol are required for this variant.)

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Take a drink every time Steigerwald says something that is completely incorrect. Chug the remainder of the drink if Errey politely corrects him.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
When the Pens play the Sens take a shot every time Steigy says Latendrese.

When the Pens play the Hawks, finish your drink anytime Steigy goes out of his way to praise Johnny Oduya.

Take a drink anytime Steigy or Errey mentions the height of a goalie 6' 5" or taller.

Take a shot anytime Steigy mentions "___________ is not a forward" when a forward is coming back into the defensive zone.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Do a shot any time Errey makes a bad pun out of a players name. For example, the Horseless Hedman or the Alaskan Crabb ("Crabb is from Alaska, Steiggy!")

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Drink after each stretch pass.

Tell me if you make it past period 1, it would be astonishing.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Get black out drunk every time there is or isn't a Pens game on.

aSockalypse

Feb 9, 2011
Drink every failed entry on our PP

Drink every blown shutout in the last ~5 minutes with Fleury in goal

Someone up there said every TK chest snipe, I'll recommend that.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Drink every time the Pens turn the puck over on a stretch pass or with a no look drop pass.

Finish the bottle when the other team scores with under 7 seconds left in the period.

Actually I usually do those things anyways in response to the Pens doing those things above. I just never realized that it was a game before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad