Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Devils | 11-16-2013 | 7pm -- Skybox Scungilli & Jagr Bobbleheads for All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
I just don't see the reason to babysit Fleury anymore.

It doesn't seem to matter how many games he plays in a season, he always blows in the playoffs and I'm not comfortable with Zatkoff playing every time we play back to back, which I think happens 16 times this season.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
New Jersey is a bad hockey team. Let's use these two weak teams to build some confidence. But hopefully not too much to where we think everything is OK based on these games.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
I'd like to see Zatkoff tonight and I'm hoping the shutout against Columbus is a sign that he's finding his NHL legs. It's pretty crucial to find out what he can bring sooner rather than later.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
New Jersey is a bad hockey team. Let's use these two weak teams to build some confidence. But hopefully not too much to where we think everything is OK based on these games.

They're bad but over the past 5 years since I've been in NJ I've seen the Pens play at the Prudential Center a lot, almost every time they have been here, and I don't remember too many Pittsburgh wins.

I'd go with the best lineup especially against a division rival, no matter how bad we think the are.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
The Devils suck and conventional wisdom would say to play Zatkoff, but then again, Fleury had a light workload last night and still gives us a better chance to win. Unless he looks like he's in danger of overexerting they might as well start him.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Praying for a big game from Beau. I smell a Dupuis scoring streak.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
praying for $5 million dollars and an orgy with supermodels. Pretty sure I'll be able to weather any result if I can have that.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
They're bad but over the past 5 years since I've been in NJ I've seen the Pens play at the Prudential Center a lot, almost every time they have been here, and I don't remember too many Pittsburgh wins.

I'd go with the best lineup especially against a division rival, no matter how bad we think the are.

I agree we should go with the best lineup.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
As would I. Nashville's struggling in all aspects of the game. It would've been a much better fit for Zatkoff than having to take on a divisional rival.

Nashville has scored more goals then NJ and they have a better record, i don't know what his lifetime stats are but i believe MAF has struggled in his career against NJ.

It will be interesting to see if MAF plays next weekend at Montreal, its another back to back and MAF always gets crushed in Montreal, but its a big deal for those french players to play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->