Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
SomeMassiveHerald-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

PhilThrillPill

Jun 4, 2016
Toronto
I think this is anger talking but if a team out west needed a PP QB... I trade Schultz. I cannot believe i'm saying this. I'll regret saying this. I'd rather go spend something to get anyone other than Schultz. :laugh:

Okay.. im just angry.
I have been on that train all year long. Consistently. He just is a ghost of himself and holding on to him is exactly what prevented us from upgrading all year.
I am fully aware that this isn't EA sports.

But he is frustrating to watch game after game.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I think this is anger talking but if a team out west needed a PP QB... I trade Schultz. I cannot believe i'm saying this. I'll regret saying this. I'd rather go spend something to get anyone other than Schultz. :laugh:

Okay.. im just angry.
Trade him to any team desperate enough to pay for him. Dude's walking this summer and does nothing to move the needle for this team's chances at a Cup.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Okay.. im just angry.

I'd be happy with a steady fit for 3rd defensive pairing on the right side.

And, to those saying 'well, it won't be an upgrade on Schultz', (a) I care about the right fit and (b) he'll be better than THIS Schultz.

Reactions: PhilThrillPill

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I'm just numb to our injuries at this point. I assume next game Crosby, Malkin, and Jarry are all gonna konk their heads together and make a hollow coconut sound and be out for the rest of the year

Reactions: domaug

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I definitely like Kahun more than you do. And I honestly don't think Sid wants someone different. But better than Simon would be doable.

I like Kahun. I don't like the fit with Geno-Rust (more than McCann though, for sure). As @vodeni noted, the roles are muddled with the Kahun-Geno-Rust trio. Not Kahun's fault, mind you, just how they work together . . . and I suspect that's why it's so hit or miss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->