Post-Game Talk: Pens/Caps Post Game Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Damn, Oshie had himself a night. Skated into Malkin with his head down, causing Malkin to brace for contact and get a 5 minute major for head contact, and then scores the GWG after he's magically okay after the head contact. Damn, what a game from him.

I can't wait for Malkin to get suspended too, will definitely make a lot of sense.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I expected worse than this so I guess I wasn't let down that much. DeSmith played a solid game and Letang was solid...the rest.......

bHpGwNJ.gif

Reactions: domaug

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Just want to remind everyone how badly Rust f***ed up that play on the boards and how much he sucks.

Other than that, they actually played extremely well. Problem is, so did Holtby.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Should have won. Our finishing didn’t help nor the refs.

Sucks it had to be those ****ers

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Sully should ride the Desmith train till the wheels come off. I thought the PK was great killing off Malkin major, and overall in general outside of Ovechkin power play goal. Johnson had a nice pass to Sid on his power play goal, and I liked seeing Kessel with Sid. Other than that major disappointment on the second goal late in the game. If they lose at home on Saturday, I won't be shocked if a trade happens.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Re: Malkin hit.

- Malkin stays in his lane the entire time.
- Oshie swings toward Malkin
- Malkin never lifts elbow.

However.. here is where Pens fans have to be fair. Geno, on the defensive, DID engage and attack as Oshie was coming in. So as @Warm Cookies said - that part was wrong and deserved a penalty. 5 minute? f*** no. It is on Oshie to make that avoidable. That was Geno's lane the entire time. Oshie was engaging Geno. Not the other way around.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Shame they couldn't get it to OT at least with their effort. Sloppy play the last two minutes.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Heartbreaker.

The org asked for a response and they got one. Any idea that the room has been completely lost should be buried for the time being.

How we didn't get the result... nervous players not burying chances, great game from Holtby, that bloody post, spending forever on the PK... whatevs.

Over the course of the season this game will be forgotten as long as they take something like that effort into the Arizona game and the games beyond that.

Reactions: pi314

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Damn, Oshie had himself a night. Skated into Malkin with his head down, causing Malkin to brace for contact and get a 5 minute major for head contact, and then scores the GWG after he's magically okay after the head contact. Damn, what a game from him.

I can't wait for Malkin to get suspended too, will definitely make a lot of sense.

It was all planned out in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad