Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Caps, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
He plays with more pace than any other forward on the team, save perhaps Eller during the past few games. Wins races to loose pucks. Keeps the cycle alive. Plays rarely die on his stick. Able to beat defenders 1-on-1. The points will come in due time.
The time was due.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yep, he deserved that goal.

Happy for Vrana. After his little mistake against Buffalo he makes a good play there

Trotz HAS to stick with the kids. They will make mistakes but this team will be better in the long run for letting them find themselves.

Not playing them is a fireable offense to me.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Dryden was faster To 200 only by 8 games iirc
And Dryden played for a stacked team in a watered down league. In that era there was 4 or 5 teams loaded with stars and the rest of the league was garbage. With the NHL expanding from 6 to 18 teams in a very short time period and the start of the WHA there wasn't enough talent to go around.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Kind of an interesting bind forming with Connolly & Graovac ready to return soon. Stephenson should stay in the lineup but in another two games will require waivers to be sent back down again. I prefer Stephenson's sense to Connolly's largely invisible play prior to getting injured but we'll see if the staff agrees.

LOB will be the easy first forward to send down and I guess Walker is next since they've been opting to play LOB instead.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Orlov was sensational tonight. I loved his game. Rest of the team showed up too and hopefully it continues.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Toughest thing will be who gets waived when Niskanen comes back.

They HAVE to find a way to keep Bowey AND Djoos here.

Nisky
Orlov
Carlson
Orpik (playing fantastic by the way)
Djoos
Bowey

Chorney

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Toughest thing will be who gets waived when Niskanen comes back.

They HAVE to find a way to keep Bowey AND Djoos here.

Nisky
Orlov
Carlson
Orpik (playing fantastic by the way)
Djoos
Bowey

Chorney
Bowey in a heartbeat. He has been playing better but he is clearly the worst of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->