GDT: Pens @ Capitals - 11/20/2013 8 PM - Wednesday Night Pierre Ruining a Good Game

BrooklynCapsFan

No more choking!
Oct 23, 2002
Brooklyn, New York
Have a bad feeling about this one...

trash_compactor.jpg

Jedgi

Feb 12, 2008
"My picture really is Ovechkin scoring the third goal in '09 in that Game 5, I believe, and the place really just rocking, shaking — literally shaking," he said. "This is a formidable place to play." -Bylsma

Pretty sure it was game 2 though.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Likely thoroughly discussed elsewhere already, but it still surprises me that volpatti, latta, and wilson all get sweaters over fehr.

Favorite fehr memory, btw, was him potting two in the drizzly night at Classic. My son and i traveled from LA to see that game, and we were expecting the worst. Still don't think 8's goal should have been waved off that night.

The other F16 highlight was the OT tally v. Bruins last year.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Likely thoroughly discussed elsewhere already, but it still surprises me that volpatti, latta, and wilson all get sweaters over fehr.

Favorite fehr memory, btw, was him potting two in the drizzly night at Classic. My son and i traveled from LA to see that game, and we were expecting the worst. Still don't think 8's goal should have been waved off that night.

The other F16 highlight was the OT tally v. Bruins last year.

That's the thing with Fehr though, he's been in the league a long time that those are the only two remarkable things he's done.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
That Rivals thing made me want to punch someone.

Anybody see Wardo almost pull off a perfect photo bomb while Alzner was being interviewed? So close to being a golden nugget.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->