Post-Game Talk: Pens beat Oilers 3-1. I Blue myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
5w1MK9f.jpg

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Workman like effort tonight. Got the win but it was less than impressive.

Murray was great again.

Dump shut down McDavid.

Sid showed flashes and look engaged.

Blueger still looking good.

Lot of work to do but they win a game that they should have.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Welp, gotta keep up my B2B Cup superstition of not posting in the GDT during. 2-0, haha.

Someone mention the team can win if Murray keeps has a .980 Save %. Well, he was .974 tonight.

A very so-so effort, but a win is a win, I suppose.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I know some people love the defensive game but I never go into a game thinking that 2 goals will ever be enough (before the empty netter).

We need more offense. Obviously Malkin coming back and our best Dman at shooting point shots in Schultz will help, but we still need more offense.

Outside of a couple defensive miscues, once again, that led to oddman rushes, this team is playing great defense the past two games. Knock on wood.

And what can you say about Murray the past two games? His rebounds are still problematic at points and any shot high to his glove hand tickles my hemorrhoids, he has been more than awesome.

Oh and last but not least, I’m not sure how Crosby got credited for that assist on Bluegers goal. I’d think they would change that but if they don’t, I’ll take it.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
+ we got points
+ ColePens was there and did not cost us the game
++ Murray

- we still don’t look like a well coordinated team with a chance of going anywhere near a Cup...even a sippy cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->