Post-Game Talk: Pens 7, Ducks 4: So @ColePens Wrote, So It Came to Pass . . . Until Geno Defied The Sacred Scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
For better, then for worse, then for much better.

lawgiver.jpg

EDIT: Interestingly, once I said comparing Geno to dog**** 5 on 5 was unfair to dog****, Geno owned the game. So, perhaps the powers of false prophecy have worn off on me? :naughty:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Redemption Geno: I am very disappointed at that play when it was 3-3, but that man wore that disappointment on his sleeve and you could tell he was on a mission to get it back. All you have to do is go watch the celebration after he got the tie game point. Pearson/Simon definitely deserve love. That line looked solid.

++++ Murray: 4 goals against but honestly he held the fort down when the Pens needed it the most. Some big saves that allowed us to get going.

++++ Sid line: What the hell? I expected to see like 10 points by that line on the stat sheet for how well they played. Crosby had only an EN point. Only an EN point. Unbelievable. He deserved a 4 point night himself. That line was terrific.

+++++ Kessel: Beast mode Kessel. I thought his mates were absolute shit. Kessel had a terrific Kessel-like game.

++++ Tangers, JJ, Pets, Dumo: Thought the final 40 for these 4 was really solid.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
++++ Redemption Geno: I am very disappointed at that play when it was 3-3, but that man wore that disappointment on his sleeve and you could tell he was on a mission to get it back. All you have to do is go watch the celebration after he got the tie game point. Pearson/Simon definitely deserve love. That line looked solid.

++++ Murray: 4 goals against but honestly he held the fort down when the Pens needed it the most. Some big saves that allowed us to get going.

++++ Sid line: What the hell? I expected to see like 10 points by that line on the stat sheet for how well they played. Crosby had only an EN point. Only an EN point. Unbelievable. He deserved a 4 point night himself. That line was terrific.

+++++ Kessel: Beast mode Kessel. I thought his mates were absolute ****. Kessel had a terrific Kessel-like game.

++++ Tangers, JJ, Pets, Dumo: Thought the final 40 for these 4 was really solid.
At the very least I'm glad Sid got a point. He deserved one so so badly. Nice way to round out the game for him

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Doesn't Sid pass Ovie in career points with that assist?

EDIT: NVM

Game was awesome though. Lots of fun.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
+ Pens with an awesome win

- pumped with adrenaline now, and it's 12:35 and gonna be hard to fall asleep now, haha......but I'll take it.

Reactions: ColePens

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Wow that was a great third period. I had to miss the first 2 but this 20 mins was just a terrific display. Kessel and Malkin were flying out there.

Also, Ducks are ass.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
#6 and #3 for me were so so. I did not really like Grant playing on the PP. He couldn't clear the puck on his backhand, AT ALL. Kessel, beast mode Kessel... line 1 and 2 were awesome. I think those two lines are set for the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->