Post-Game Talk: Pens 4, Devils 3 (OT) - ColePens Calls for Sid with the Game Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Crosby put in a cheat code on that OT goal...Like..wtf..Lol
giphy.gif

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Yeah. He's gonna get the hardware Crosby should have gotten if he gets luckier with injuries than Sid did.

Imagine if Sid plays 70-80 games a year his whole career instead of what has happened. He's got 3-4 Art Rosses for sure and a few more Harts, etc.

Can't complain though since 3 Cups and back to back Smythes is still impressive. Just a shame the concussions robbed us of some regular season dominance. Hopefully for Mcdavid's sake he can stay healthy and get the awards he's capable of.

People also underestimate what Crosby and Geno have been able to accomplish in their careers with lesser linemates.

Can you imagine the hardware those 2 would have won if they had played on the same line all these years?

You'd be hard-pressed to find 2 NHL superstars in league history who have put up the numbers those two have with the quality of linemates they've played with.

It's extremely inpressive with what they have done when it's put into real context.

Reactions: Pancakes

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
holy hell why does that exist? That's one of the worst sounds I've ever heard :laugh:

Pearls before swine!

If you can't appreciate beat poetry from a white Delta Blues singer growled over an avant-garde free jazz-inspired rock rhythm, I don't think we can be friends.

Well we can, but it'll always be strained, I can tell you that.

Reactions: BlankFrank416

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
tJ8smuY.jpg

sorry for damn writing on the bottom...this whole google image thing making it harder to steal things sucks
Try right clicking then selecting 'Open in new tab'. Copy the resulting URL into image tags rather than media.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't know what NJ typically does 3 on 3, but I did notice they put Greene out there to start OT. I wonder if that was partially because Horny got Moore to take matching penalties at the end of regulation? Would they have started Moore instead? And why not use Butcher/Vats?

Nonetheless - just a small thing I noticed. NJ fans were not happy about seeing Greene out there. Maybe an extra + to Horny?

Reactions: Tom Hanks

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Try right clicking then selecting 'Open in new tab'. Copy the resulting URL into image tags rather than media.

lol, usually I can get it working okay...but, you gotta be fast with these PGT posts, lol, gotta get my hot take out there. no time to screw around with image tags!

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I don't know what NJ typically does 3 on 3, but I did notice they put Greene out there to start OT. I wonder if that was partially because Horny got Moore to take matching penalties at the end of regulation? Would they have started Moore instead? And why not use Butcher/Vats?

Nonetheless - just a small thing I noticed. NJ fans were not happy about seeing Greene out there. Maybe an extra + to Horny?

Well last game they smoked the penguins 3v3 in almost equally short time frame.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Boston and Tampa are giving up three goals a game in the last month too.
Tampa I'm sure is, not sure about Boston. But regardless their respective defenses our better than ours and arguably their offenses are also.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
PK was worse towards the end of last season it changed once the playoffs started. No ones blocking shots lately or really putting their body’s on the line. They don’t need too since we are still on track for #2 in the Metro.
This is where we fundamentally disagree. You think they're not doing the little things because ''they don't need to'', and I don't think they're doing them because the players we have manning our blue line aren't really suited to be doing those things often.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
My hope is, now that Jooris is a full call up, and when Brass gets back they boot Kuhn to the press box. I can deal with Rust with Sid then, atleast.

Jake-Sid-Rust
Hags-G-Phil/Horny
Sheary-Brass-Horny/Phil
ZAR/Simon-Sheahan-Jooris

With the option to change up every line with who's dressed here and not being too upset cuz they're dressing their 12 best.
PK'ers are Sheahan/Hags, Jooris/Rust, extras: Jake/ZAR.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Tampa I'm sure is, not sure about Boston. But regardless their respective defenses our better than ours and arguably their offenses are also.
Boston beat TBL twice this month. If they don't smoke FLA saturday I'd be shocked. Which should put them on the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad