GDT: Penguins vs. Flyers |Fri, Jan 15 - 7:00 PM WFC | "Clash of the PA Gods"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Errey hits the nail on the coffin. Faceoffs and lifting sticks. Jank/TB both bad last game, and my memory of Matheson just standing there and letting a redirect happen when all he had to do is stick check.

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
So... Kapanen waited until the very last minute? That seems kind of weird to do when it was known the league was starting Jan 13th.

There are other players having this problem too. Granlund is one I know of off the top of my head.

I really think people need to take things into perspective. There's a global pandemic going on right now and shit happens.

I'm not going to be mad if he wanted to be home with family either. It really isn't going to mount to much anyways.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm happy Riiko is getting NHL money. So i smile for him.

Maybe when he's 35, a coach will trust him.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
A clerical error on Kap’s end. The old oh ****, I forgot.

Could you imagine being in your 20s and having to understand the responsibility of work visas, paying taxes in different states, understanding multiple languages, etc?

I can barely f***ing get by with the Spanish I worked my ass off to learn. I can barely understand my taxes. And oh...i 'm waiting for you to respond with "HE'S RICH HE CAN JUST AFFORD SOMEONE!" Because... that's the classic angry fan response.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Pens hopefully play better against a really good rebuilt Flyers team.....Jarry was bad and the same ole defense blunders....

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
JR knows how great of a person Riikola is to watch games with. Those kind of people are rare and worth paying millions of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad