GDT: Penguins Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

So the 13 are Malkin, Letang, Galchenyuk, Rust, Schultz, Hornqvist, Dumoulin, Blueger, Simon, Riikola, Ruhwedel, Pettersson and Johnson (saw in a follow-up tweet from Haase).

Edit: 13th is Pettersson

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
First preseason game is next monday. Doesn't training camp usually start a week before the first game?

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
First preseason game is next monday. Doesn't training camp usually start a week before the first game?

I feel like its always been 5-6 days before game 1. Most of the main starters usually get a solid 2 weeks of camp though until they get some playing time in game 3 or 4.

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
Training camp thread?

11GE.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

So the 13 are Malkin, Letang, Galchenyuk, Rust, Schultz, Hornqvist, Dumoulin, Blueger, Simon, Riikola, Ruhwedel, Pettersson and Johnson (saw in a follow-up tweet from Haase).

Edit: 13th is Pettersson

Malkin getting some extra work in with Johnson. :popcorn:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I have tomorrow off work. Anything going on at UPMC that they’d let an old chunk of coal like me watch?

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
No Crosby on the ice? What a great captain!!! :shakehead

After reading the Geno piece on the Athletic - I'm thinking there's a reason Sid isn't out there at the moment. Geno mentions getting better as a player and as a leader. The two are tight - wouldn't put it past Sid to let Geno re-establish himself out there before coming back.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
After reading the Geno piece on the Athletic - I'm thinking there's a reason Sid isn't out there at the moment. Geno mentions getting better as a player and as a leader. The two are tight - wouldn't put it past Sid to let Geno re-establish himself out there before coming back.

If it were anyone other than Sid I'd kinda roll my eyes. But that's just the kind of thing Sid would do.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal

I was being sarcastic, just surprised no one had ripped Sid of not being there and asked for a new Captain by now!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad