Confirmed with Link: Penguins trade Derrick Pouliot to Canucks for Andrey Pedan, 4th rd. pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Dunno how long Tinordi's supposed to be out for, but I imagine Pedan would basically fill in for him in WBS.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Pouliot for a depth dman who has already cleared waivers and a high 4th. That seems just fine.

Probably assuming Pouliot wouldn't clear and would lose him for no return.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pouliot for a depth dman who has already cleared waivers and a high 4th. That seems just fine.

Probably assuming Pouliot wouldn't clear and would lose him for no return.

Yeah someone certainly would have claimed him.

He sucks though, and good riddance. At least we got something for him.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Welp. At least we don't need to hear about how good he looks coming in this year or how we are getting Soderberg 50% retained for him and a pick.

Feel for the kid, but at the same time you have to show up and impress over a 27 year old AHLer. Good luck in Vancouver Pooh!

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Pedan has NHL experience, so another decent call up if injuries riddle our Dcore again. Be a Guance like player.

Empoleon877130

Sep 27, 2017
Why? Like that's seriously the best they can do for Pouliot? I'm actually pretty ticked at this return.

So much for Pouliot for Sheahan, I guess. Why would they even make this trade now anyway? They didn't need roster space because Hornqvist is going to be out to start the year.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Why? Like that's seriously the best they can do for Pouliot? I'm actually pretty ticked at this return.

So much for Pouliot for Sheahan, I guess. Why would they even make this trade now anyway? They didn't need roster space because Hornqvist is going to be out to start the year.

Because you are overrating players every team has like Pouliot and Wilson in trades.

Empoleon877130

Sep 27, 2017
Actually, Pedan passed through waivers, so that actually helps a little bit here. Still though, couldn't they go after someone like Chaput instead? Just seems like a crap return.

Reactions: NJPensFan5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->