Speculation: Penguins to get new jerseys for 2016-2017 season (starting with home playoff games)

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
I don't hate Anaheim's thirds, the orange ones. Orange should be their primary colour, none of this black garbage. Their gold trim needs to go forever, though. It's even more brown/tan looking than our current Vegas gold.

Orange and white for Anaheim if I had my way.

Anything that gets rid of black is fine with me, actually. Calgary for instance should go back to the white 'C' on their red jersey in lieu of the black.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
for what it's worth I was in the Pens Gear store at the Southside Works earlier today and they had all Vegas gold home and away jerseys half off.

Also interesting that they had gold player t-shirts for Crosby, Malkin and Letang which had me wondering if that's a preview for next season....

Vegas Gold seems like it's definitely going to be phased out either slowly or completely after this season.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
for what it's worth I was in the Pens Gear store at the Southside Works earlier today and they had all Vegas gold home and away jerseys half off.

Also interesting that they had gold player t-shirts for Crosby, Malkin and Letang which had me wondering if that's a preview for next season....

Vegas Gold seems like it's definitely going to be phased out either slowly or completely after this season.

It's already confirmed they're going to the 3rds full time. And the gold shirseys were available last year too, iirc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad