Penguins sign Radim Zohorna to a one-year, two-way contract

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I wonder what the situation with him is? Whether they opt to sign him to an NHL or AHL contract; do not sign him at all. I don't think he will ever play a game in the NHL, but he is a project that is worth pursuing in my opinion.

Pavlychev? Not a chance they don’t sign him.

I have little doubt he carves out a NHL role here as a 4th liner.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
The eternal questions... whats his skating and hands like? I know they're not going to be amazing, but if he going to be more like Angello or more like Garrett Wilson?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
  • Not creative or pretty in his approach or ability, he nonetheless is a huge man who CAN skate and move with agility and handle the puck. He knows his bread is buttered by using his size and he does. His hands aren’t bad and I have to think there is a team willing to select this long term project after they see his present game.
    —Bill Placzek
Radim Zohorna - NHL - DraftSite.com

Big lad that can skate. Sully and JR be like...

giphy.gif

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
I wonder what the situation with him is? Whether they opt to sign him to an NHL or AHL contract; do not sign him at all. I don't think he will ever play a game in the NHL, but he is a project that is worth pursuing in my opinion.

Could let some combo of guys like Varone, Barber or Knott walk and replace then with Pavelchev to get to under 50 contracts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad