Confirmed with Link: Penguins Sign Forward Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond

Stecz

Jul 28, 2010
It's an admission that Engelland and Glass are unlikely to be resigned. The makeup of the teams in the Metropolitan division dictates that most teams like to carry a dedicated pugilist. PL3 is a solid option. He's not going to hamper the Pens playing 6-8 minutes a night on the 4th line. He's not a hockey playing liability, like Big Mac was.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Huh? Does that mean we want to call him up?

But yeah I am also interested in the route that the parade is going to take. If anyone could fill me in on that, that'd be great.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Just enforcer depth. You never know if/when you'll need a guy like that. Even Big Mac got called up situationally. Pens needed to get this guy signed if they liked him in that role to be able to call him up down the road.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
It's an admission that Engelland and Glass are unlikely to be resigned. The makeup of the teams in the Metropolitan division dictates that most teams like to carry a dedicated pugilist. PL3 is a solid option. He's not going to hamper the Pens playing 6-8 minutes a night on the 4th line. He's not a hockey playing liability, like Big Mac was.

Pretty much this.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I want to see this guy play just to see Steigy and Errey struggle to say his name.

Steigy: And onto the ice comes Pierre ummmm . . . Luke? Luck? Ah **** it, I am just going to call him Lucky Pierre.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad