Confirmed with Link: Penguins sign Filip Hallander to an ELC

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Kasper Bjorkqvist reads like horny too, Young was quoted as saying have you seen this kid in a tshirt? In relation to his hard work office the ice including on it. That Fin is jacked and loves to my it up in front of the net.

I was stoked about him and also Hallander when he was picked. Good picks.

Because you like looking at fair haired muscly guys?

You know, Rust is pretty blond in your avatar...

The thing is we have Murray and Jarry and then we had that kid too and all very close in age. So it was one of those "we shouldn't but we can" deals.

And we've got how many grinding winger prospects? ;)

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

oh-my-takei.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

You know, Rust is pretty blond in your avatar...

And we've got how many grinding winger prospects? ;)

Top 6 material wise? Hallander and Bjorkqvist.

Hallander is a LW-C.
Bjorkqvist is a RW/LW.

So both are a massive NEED.

Reactions: NJPensFan5

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Top 6 material wise? Hallander and Bjorkqvist.

Hallander is a LW-C.
Bjorkqvist is a RW/LW.

So both are a massive NEED.

I don't think either's more top 6 certain than ZAR. And Bellerive's got a grinding, garbage-snaffling element to his game.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I don't think either's more top 6 certain than ZAR. And Bellerive's got a grinding, garbage-snaffling element to his game.

One thing that surprised me about Bellerive was that he hasn't played wing. His game seems like one that translates more to wing at the NHL level, but it'd be awesome if he could play that sort of role at center for us at some point.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
One thing that surprised me about Bellerive was that he hasn't played wing. His game seems like one that translates more to wing at the NHL level, but it'd be awesome if he could play that sort of role at center for us at some point.

Would you prefer him to be a 3C for us or top 6 wing? (obviously being able to switch between both would be ideal...)

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Would you prefer him to be a 3C for us or top 6 wing? (obviously being able to switch between both would be ideal...)

Definitely 3C. That's really what we need in the system.

But I won't argue if he ends up being a tenacious little bugger who scores a ton of goals from the wing either.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Definitely 3C. That's really what we need in the system.

But I won't argue if he ends up being a tenacious little bugger who scores a ton of goals from the wing either.

Fairy nuff. Me, I'm hoping he can be Geno's LW. But a good 3C would be a definite jackpot fo' sho.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

I would say both at this current age, are better prospects than ZAR. Bellerive was just a good diamond in the rough that JR got for nothing. But they are top 6 type of wingers, the muckers with good hands that allow you to put the skill winger with the C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->