Penguins Holiday Video

startainfection*

comeau and crosby don't look as similar as they used to

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
I enjoyed it. I always like seeing players do silly videos like this - it's nice to see them not take themselves too seriously. Plus it's nice that the Pens in particular are finally doing a video like this - I don't think they've done a lot of humourous ones in the past compared to some other teams.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Maybe Hollywood will be blown away and offer Scuderi and Adams the opportunity to be actors so they can retire from hockey. I can dream, right?

Worst actors were Kunitz and Steiggy by far. I would watch a sitcom with Geno as the lead btw, he's unitentionally hilarious.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
That was pretty damn good. The acting was atrocious for the most part, but if the Rangers had done something like this, I'd have loved it.

Lange as Uncle Louis was the most accurate, and probably the best part.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Always great to see videos like these. Lets the players show some of their personalities rather than the same monotone, cliché garbage we get day after day

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
painful. malkin at the end is like an exclamation point. painful! they should stick to what they can actually do. and the material... wth is bingo? who came with this idea? malkin himself?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad