GDT: Penguins @ Devils | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Normally, this is the type of game that Crosby would now take by the throat and be able to lead us forward to victory. But I even have doubts in him doing that now.

You seem oddly obsessed with how Sid is playing right now.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
anyone saying fleury gave up a soft goal go watch the goal again...he had no chance...it was deflected in you cant expect him to save that

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Look on the bright side. If we get two more periods of this, then Ray Shero's gonna be really pissed. And you know what that means . . . :sarcasm:

DanFailsma

Mar 31, 2013
PA, USA
Root is the most arrogant tv station in the league.
tort.gif

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
You seem oddly obsessed with how Sid is playing right now.

I am. I want to see him playing well but it's depressing seeing him getting little to no help. He'll still have a 100 + point season in my mind but it just sucks to see him struggling for the first time in ages.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
When the puck is that low he should be keeping his legs as closed as possible and trying to cover or block the puck. From what it looked like it just squirmed through.

So you're saying he should anticipate the tip and not try to save the puck on it's original path? Sounds like a good idea.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Im sorry, but I justs ee the same old same old.... control the puck, get a bunch of poor shots, no one in front of the net, overuse of grunt players in key situations... Premium talent, mediocre results...

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Look on the bright side. If we get two more periods of this, then Ray Shero's gonna be really pissed. And you know what that means . . . :sarcasm:

... more KCD and more old grinders?

Come on guyz, Bylsma will adapt to this, he's ripe for learning and applying something! New plan, Glass-Malkin-Neal, Adams-Sutter-D'Agostini, Jokinen-Sill-Bennett.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
So you're saying he should anticipate the tip and not try to save the puck on it's original path? Sounds like a good idea.

exactly. fleury was trying to make the save based on the original puck path thus opening up the five hole. puck gets deflected and trickles through. how do you call that soft?

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I am. I want to see him playing well but it's depressing seeing him getting little to no help. He'll still have a 100 + point season in my mind but it just sucks to see him struggling for the first time in ages.

He's still leading the league in scoring. It is frustrating to see him playing well and nothing come from it, but he'll be fine.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Respectfully, 'Bylsma' and '******* idiot' are redundant at this point. You can use either expression, and I assure you that you'll follow. Just trying to save you the extra work . . . :laugh:

Gladams really Bylsmaed that clearing attempt on the goal.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

No, what I'm querying is why he seems to let most of his soft goals go through his legs like that. By now I would've thought he'd have kept them tight like a nun's.

Just something I think he could work on. Being fair, the D didn't help.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
He's still leading the league in scoring. It is frustrating to see him playing well and nothing come from it, but he'll be fine.

Hockey gods forgive me, but I hope he's not. It's the only way Ray Shero may get his head out of his GM of the Year *** and save Sid from Bylsma (and his own management of the team).

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Am I watching the same game over and over? Have I enter a strange time loop? Either way, I'm bored to tears watching these guys. Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->