OT: Penguins commentators

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
Leaf fan coming in peace. Hope you’re enjoying the master that is The Thrill.

I’d enjoy him a lot more if I didn’t want to rip my skin off every time I hear your commentator though. Who the hell is this dweeb? I know Stiegerwald was god awful, but back to back Stanley Cups and they let this guy who looks like he’s gonna sneak out of his dorm to eat hot Cheetos at Chad’s call the games when the Pens are gearing up for a Threepeat? My god is this guy ever awful, can’t stand the way he says “he scooooooores”, just sounds like such a nerdy dweeby geek.

Anyway I hope you guys can inform me on this guy and maybe start a petition to get him off the air? Cause he’s just brutal and makes watching Pens games the odd time I do quite annoying.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Compared to a lot of the other commentators I’m pretty happy with the Pens guys.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I like Mears too. Wasn't the biggest fan at first, but he's really grown on me.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
He’s better than having to listen to “HOLY MACKINAW!!”

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
I'm terribly sorry that you don't enjoy listening to our commentators. Rest assured that we'll get straight on that petition to have Mears fired because a Leafs fan doesn't like him. Perhaps you could work on a petition to get all the pathetic hacks in the Toronto sports media who defamed Phil Kessel for years fired in the meantime. Look forward to hearing from you again, all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->