Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Pittsburgh Penguins 2022-23 Schedule Grid.jpg
Pittsburgh Penguins 2022-23 Schedule Table.jpg

Reactions: Night Shift

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Just keep inundating us with b2bs…15 by my count…that’s why we need better option than CDS lol…

Reactions: farscape1

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Kind of annoyed they aren't coming to Seattle so I can boo these dumb f***s twice from Vancouver and Seattle.

Anyways, if you see an ebony wanker in a pens jersey Oct 28th yelling incoherent curse words in a Brummie accent on your streams, holla at yo boy.

They're coming to Seattle and Vancouver the last weekend in October. Back to back games.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Kind of annoyed they aren't coming to Seattle so I can boo these dumb f***s twice from Vancouver and Seattle.

Anyways, if you see an ebony wanker in a pens jersey Oct 28th yelling incoherent curse words in a Brummie accent on your streams, holla at yo boy.

I can see you now…. highlighted on the Jumbotron, busy yelling at CDS.

Or trying to get a “wankbuckets!!!” chant going…I dunno?? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I live in Seattle now and I'm hella excited for when the Penguins come to Vancouver and Seattle. I haven't gotten a chance to go up to Vancouver yet, I'm going to use that to make an excuse to go up there for a day or two.

Reactions: Zbynek

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I live in Seattle now and I'm hella excited for when the Penguins come to Vancouver and Seattle. I haven't gotten a chance to go up to Vancouver yet, I'm going to use that to make an excuse to go up there for a day or two.
Having lived in both places and currently living at one of them full-time, just know a few things about Vancouver.

1. They drive like absolute shit here, absolute shit.
2. Everyone that you know, whines about how expensive it is here, they're right, but also it's not that bad.
3. Everyone drives like f***ing idiots here, it's shit.
4. Potholes everywhere.
5. Traffic ticket lights, there are a few you will notice, my brother visted and didn't know wtf it was until he sped past one, if you speed past these lights, it's an automatic $140 ticket, it's got its own camera and records it itself, you will see signs, then there's the red light cameras that if you drive through, you'd get ticketed as well - Welcome to British Columbia where Money Laundering is done by criminals and Extortion is done by their Provincial Government.
6. Re - Red light Camera, my Californian mates really struggled with this because in Cali, traffic lights are a mere suggestion, not a rule. Red light? Need that left? f*** it mate, do it. Here? That flash is the camera bending your ass over with a ticket.

Also, the vast majority of Canucks fans (and I apologize for the usage @Zirakzigil) are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. They will get drunk at the game and see you in your Pens uni and will start hurling insults and try to fight you - We've been groomed by watching games in Philly, you'll live.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
When you're up here I highly recommend walking the Seawall. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
A good starting point is Canada Place.

MATT-THUMBNAIL-1X2.png

Look for that roof. Then follow the coastline path, heading west.
There's a loop throughout downtown that's 8 miles. You can stop at many points though. There's bike lanes too.

It will lead through a few of our most popular beaches as well, with some upper echelon restaurants nearby. Harbour boat tours in the area are dope too.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
I was wondering if I can convince my girlfriend of going to L.A., she was born in L.A. but grew up in Hamburg, in early February to celebrate my birthday. Seeing the Pens in either L.A., San Jose or Anaheim might be a decent idea? Or maybe try to go to all 3 games?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It's weird that they only play teams like Washington, Philly, etc. 3 times. I don't know if I like the new format, but whatever. It's not like the rivalries are what they used to be anymore.

Hell, the rivalry with the Blue Jackets is probably more feisty than that of the Caps or Flyers nowadays.

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
I was wondering if I can convince my girlfriend of going to L.A., she was born in L.A. but grew up in Hamburg, in early February to celebrate my birthday. Seeing the Pens in either L.A., San Jose or Anaheim might be a decent idea? Or maybe try to go to all 3 games?

That would depend on your transportation plans while in LA. Are you planning to rent a car?

The Kings play right in Downtown LA, so that's a solid option if you're staying right in Los Angeles. They're not great right now so tickets will probably be cheap. I got some decent tickets to Kings/Pens when I was there last like 3 years ago.

Anaheim isn't far (from central LA) but not close either - ideally you'd be able to drive to the Honda Center. Although I guess an Uber is an option too, it'd be a solid 40 miles or so though.

The SAP Center (Sharks), then, is a road trip away. That could be cool if you were planning on going to San Francisco also. As a standalone trip, San Jose isn't much of a tourist attraction.

Reactions: MeinerEiner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad