Post-Game Talk: Penguins 8, Sabres 4 - Doogie Houser Should've Stuck With His Once Promising Medical Career

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
And to think the magical cure to the Pens historical struggles with jabroni goalies coming up from the beer league to stone star studded Pens teams was this . . .

upload_2021-5-6_20-27-54.jpeg

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Dude. How many close, awful games did we have to play this year against the Bruins and Islanders. Can't we enjoy one of the few times we get stack the stats against a bad team?

Yeah, that's what "Whatevs, take the stats" means.

Happy for Carter and L3. Hope the Top 6 is ready to flip the proverbial switch come PO time.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
People thought they were a marginal playoff team to start the season, they have one of the best records in the league, and all that gets said about the coach is talk about how dense he must be.

Not to say the man should be above criticism, but I think people have somewhat unrealisitic expectations.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
+ Whole team minus Zucker and Jarry
- Zucker and Jarry

Zucker that had two points and multiple good rushes? It might have been his best game with Geno ever?

If McCann - Carter - Gaudreau can get hot and Zucker can at least stay out of the way of Geno and Kap we'll be looking pretty good line-wise.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
He will remember this when they renegotiate a new contract the summer and ask him to take a pay cut
I don’t think Letang cares about the money at this point of his career, I bet he’d rather take a pay cut for one last run with his bestfriends.

People are saying that he might go to Montreal but I think he knows that Montreal is a suicide mission for a Quebecois.

Last edited:

JRS91

Jul 4, 2010
It's interesting to see where Blueger fits next season if Carter returns.

Gaudreau in my opinion has been too good to not play at this point, not only that but he and Zohorna should both definitely at the very least be able to battle for a spot next season. I still think Zucker is a good player, he just doesn't fit with this team. I definitely think he should be traded before anyone else.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Carter was a beast.

I'm still not happy about giving up 4 goals to this awful Buffalo lineup. Top 2 lines are still bleeding goals against, will be ugly against the top team.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad