Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
tenor.gif

Murray > Hank

ZAR > Horny

Any questions?

EDIT: The Rangers are so bad Geno didn't suck all game.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think the only minus I have in that game was the Maatta-Riikola pair, I just didn't think they had a good game. Outside of 1 rush by Riikola, I didn't notice either of them make a positive play today.

Otherwise yeah, great win.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
+ winning is nice, real nice
+ stat padding
++ Geno got two points and at ES!! Holy ****, bless him...
+ Sent Henrik to the bench looking bemused
+ Murray with another good game

- all of this and we did not have to get any commentary from Susan Sarandon
- we still can’t get the puck out of our end, possess the puck in the O zone and transition the puck thru the NZ when two D pairs on the ice...but yeah luck and goaltending!

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I think the only minus I have in that game was the Maatta-Riikola pair, I just didn't think they had a good game. Outside of 1 rush by Riikola, I didn't notice either of them make a positive play today.

Otherwise yeah, great win.
Then you need to have your eyes examined. Riikola was making plays all game long. Strong along the walls against much bigger forwards, able to make the little chip passes on his backhand to the forwards so they could skate it out. Skating the puck out himself and holding onto the puck while the other 4 players changed.

What you really need to do is blame Maatta for making everything an adventure. Riikola was better than fine.

Reactions: Pens17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad