Post-Game Talk: Penguins 7, Flyers 0 - It's Clobberin' Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
d8a290c4c24afb81bbfb0a09375379f8.jpg

As I'll say forever, with THIS Sid, THIS Geno, and THIS Murray, ANYTHING is possible.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Look... I don't know what else to say. Plus to everyone. Sid/Geno were leaders. Guentzel/Rust/Brassard were the unsung playoff warriors. Murray... holy shit. What a game by Mur. Not only that, we got all the lucky bounces, too. That was flat out awesome. THREE shutouts in a row by Mur. Insanity. Just insanity.

It's only one game, but dont' forget to enjoy what you are watching. It's a treat. It's not normal. Just remember that when you are watching this. So beautiful.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
On to game 2. Come out with a few quick ones early and they'll be feeling the dread.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Look... I don't know what else to say. Plus to everyone. Sid/Geno were leaders. Guentzel/Rust/Brassard were the unsung playoff warriors. Murray... holy ****. What a game by Mur. Not only that, we got all the lucky bounces, too. That was flat out awesome. THREE shutouts in a row by Mur. Insanity. Just insanity.

It's only one game, but dont' forget to enjoy what you are watching. It's a treat. It's not normal. Just remember that when you are watching this. So beautiful.

The Flyers should thank the hockey gods that Phil's pregame hot dog didn't taste right.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Penguins with an absolute 'we are here and ready for you' statement tonight.
Good to see this team come alive and quell the Flyers when they started coming hard early in the second period.
Usually I use this gif for the penguins, but its funny and the flyers definitely shat all over this game.
0uAJ1Tg.gif

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->