Post-Game Talk: Penguins 6, Avalanche 3 - A Hattrick of Almost Goals for ZAR (And Actual Goals for Horny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
oOMQcCU.gif

HJe6WDe.gif
Z73GSK9.gif

grBcEt6.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+++++++++ Hornqvist. Seriously. I love this man. He's everything that makes me proud to be a hockey fan. He busts his ass every single shift with 1/10th of the skill that everyone else has. This guy is everything this team has desperately needed and more. I can point to the league and pick 15 teams that are missing a guy like horny in a big way.

++++ Geno: Geno was not half assing it at all. Stop/start simple hockey. Direct lines w/ no cheating angles. Really solid 2 way hockey.

+ ZAR: He ALMOST scored. He ALMOST backchecked. He ALMOST blocked a shot. He ALMOST made a pass.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
+++++++++ Hornqvist. Seriously. I love this man. He's everything that makes me proud to be a hockey fan. He busts his ass every single shift with 1/10th of the skill that everyone else has. This guy is everything this team has desperately needed and more. I can point to the league and pick 15 teams that are missing a guy like horny in a big way.

++++ Geno: Geno was not half assing it at all. Stop/start simple hockey. Direct lines w/ no cheating angles. Really solid 2 way hockey.

+ ZAR: He ALMOST scored. He ALMOST backchecked. He ALMOST blocked a shot. He ALMOST made a pass.

He also ALMOST won a board battle you hateful son of a *****.

EDIT: That was old school Geno defensively. Anticipating ****. Attacking the puck. The 2nd and 3rd Horny goals only happen because Geno took Ian Cole to school first. I guess he misconstrued the memo and thought he needed to try to help make sure Sullivan went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->