Post-Game Talk: Penguins 5, Senators 3 - Jugs and Canns . . . and Puppies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
tenor.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
-Dumoulin had a real stinker
-Johnson was really bad on that PK and got terrible burned on the 3rd goal against

+everything else

Bjugstad looks like an absolute gem here, he brings everything the Penguins need out of their 3C. He can both be a shutdown 3C and also mesh with Kessel, that is massive that they were able to get that. McCann also had a good game, I really like both of them.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I thought Brassard had a great game, he wasn't a minus and you could barely notice him on the ice, Sheahan as well.

Even Oleksiak didn't stand out because JJ sucked so much.

Reactions: Badfish87

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
-Geno sure was invisible tonight. Shame he couldn't follow up on Wednesday's great game.

;)

He really killed the Pens PP tonight too. :D

+ JR's private jet. I'm not sure they win tonight with 10 forwards. Then again, maybe they do, because Ottawa is really ******* bad.

Pierre Macguire

Only because he's given all his love to Kristopher and Claude.

Reactions: BillPrep and Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I get the feeling that these 2 new guys like being Penguins just from the looks on their faces when they joined the team at the bench.

Crosby, Cullen, Hornqvist, and Letang might do wonders for these guys. I wouldnt be at all surprised to see them really take off and thrive here.

Bjugstad gave more effort in this game than I've seen from Brassard in his entire time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->