Post-Game Talk: Penguins 5, Blue Jackets 4 (SO) - No Letang, No Problem . . . Just as ColePens Foresaw It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Murray was terrible, like it´s a miracle we got away with his performance and won a game. Bobrovsky was equally bad and that´s why. I mean, there was an effort from the Pens and I appreciate that, but it was a very rare case when the goaltending of our opposition helped us. A lot. Bottom line, Murray needs to get his act together and if it doesn´t happen quickly, then play Jarry some more. Every point is huge, we can´t afford to let in softies 9 minutes before the end to make it 2-4 and expect to win. That goal looked like a total back-breaker and the 2nd goal was sooooft as well. Huge 2 points, but this needs to stop.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I was watching this game, reading comments here, and I tried to get on my home laptop, Ipad, and phone many times to post something and I'm unable to type anything in the Reply box on any computer from my home. It's weird. Has the site be re-formatted? I can "click" reply to someone but then either the keypad doesn't come up, or if I'm on a laptop, I can't type anywhere on the screen. The Reply box doesn't seem to download completely, I'm guessing. Anyone else know anything about this, or what to do? I erased cookies, downloaded and used different ISPs. Also mailed the service provider for the site, with no response.
I'm fine at work like now, where the wifi signal is a lot stronger. Have no clue if that's the issue. My upload speed at home is maybe 5-6 and download 12-13. Thoughts?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Well someone is taking some time off.

We need a right-hand shot at the blue line somewhere. Ruhwedel went out in the game (not sure the scope of this 'injury') , Letang and Schultz are both out.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
So that is why he was pulled? Strange condition to be able to diagnose midgame. Not sure what the symptoms would be for this.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I really hope Murray isn't hurt again, maybe Murray missing practice and Simon changing his number are related, since Leighton might be called up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->