Post-Game Talk: Penguins 5, Blue Jackets 2 - Get The Popcorn Ready for JR Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
f***ing right boys. Let's keep the fire growing.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
You know, I used to really like Tortz. I thought he was funny. I liked when he got mad at reporters and didn't sugar coat stuff. I even didn't mind when he talked that stuff on Sid and Geno...

But when he snubbed Phil for the Olympic Team USA and took players like Dubinsky instead.... **** him. He let America down. Dead to me.

Hope CBJ gets that wild card spot that matches up with us so we can burry them.... again. No playoff round wins for you.

Reactions: NewAgeOutlaw

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Whaaaat? You? Noooooo....

But the 22-24 minute mark seems to be working. Really interesting that they didn't have a single powerplay against CBJ. That was impressive.
Id like to see the stats on Crosby and Malkin to compared to total time played. A quick look at their ice time totals this year look pretty consistent game to game, but one of the reasons I wanted the C position addressed early was to take some time off them. Im just curious if thats played out or not.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens three peat in a salary cap era is a great achievement. Different time from the Canadians and Islanders winning 4 or more.

Reactions: JimmyTwoTimes

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
since I was in Columbus this weekend I went to this game. holy carp, I've never seen so many Yinzers at an away game before. I think the building was at least 40% Pens fans.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Pens three peat in a salary cap era is a great achievement. Different time from the Canadians and Islanders winning 4 or more.

It was much harder to win several in a row when there were only 6 teams in the league for a quarter century.

That is why those teams cite their banners so often, how hard it was to beat five other teams to win a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad