Prospect Info: Penguins #3 Prospect

Who's our #3 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Hallander. Had a decent season as an 18 year old in a men’s league. Impressive.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Hallander again. Drozg should be added next.

Edit: Malkinstheman I know I'm annoying, but it's Miletic. My ocd is acting up :laugh:

Last edited:

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Hallander, because he's already playing and performing well against men. Made the WJC team as an 18 year old, albeit in a bottom 6 role, and should be a lock to make this year's team in a more prominent role.

I think his floor is pretty high because he can play C or W, and is very good defensively. At worst, he should be a very good 3rd liner, and hopefully more than that.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Went POJ, but you could convince me about Hallander. Excited about guys like Legare and Almeida etc.

I’ll say it again: This is the best Penguins prospect pool in quite a few years

Everyone is talking like the cup window is closed, but if half these guys pan out we could see it slide open again. I'm thinking about Boston with their senior citizens being picked up by a bunch of younger guys, or San Jose against us in the finals a few years ago with Thornton and Marleau alongside guys like Hertl.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Everyone is talking like the cup window is closed, but if half these guys pan out we could see it slide open again. I'm thinking about Boston with their senior citizens being picked up by a bunch of younger guys, or San Jose against us in the finals a few years ago with Thornton and Marleau alongside guys like Hertl.

Its certainly possible, but to do that you need guys like Guentzel rather than Rust. Rust type players arent gonna carry a team. Our problem is that we dont have many blue-chip guys. So some of our prospects really have to develop.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
3 way tie between Bjorkqvist, POJ, and Hallander.

I think Bjorkqvist is the closest to making an impact so I went with him.

This is a highly debatable selection. to be picked 5th of this group is as good as 3rd.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Dontt care.

Just love the fact theres so many convinced with " their guy" being next in line...with 5 diff players lol. That bodes well.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Hallander with the upside. I'm factoring in NHL readiness too. Bjorkqvist. Hallander next for me.

Reactions: Nakawick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad