Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Gotta go with Jordy. Fortunately everything I've seen so far indicates that the accident from a few weeks ago is very unlikely to have any effect on his play and I look forward to seeing what he can do in training camp.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm surprised Jarry beat Bellerive to be honest. Jarry is the most NHL ready prospect after Sprong, but I think Bellerive's upside is way higher than Jarry's. I don't know what to think of Jarry in terms of his upside right now, I think his potential is at least a 1B starter, but I'm not sure it's much higher than that.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
I'm surprised Jarry beat Bellerive to be honest. Jarry is the most NHL ready prospect after Sprong, but I think Bellerive's upside is way higher than Jarry's. I don't know what to think of Jarry in terms of his upside right now, I think his potential is at least a 1B starter, but I'm not sure it's much higher than that.
I had Bellerive ranked 2nd as well. I guess Jarry's good stint in the NHL may have gotten him a few votes.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Answering this here as it seems right here

Thats only due to the fact that we have only seen flashes from Jarry, Bellerive according to some scouting reports, will only be bottom 6. Hallander has size and from his tape, can skate pretty darn well. Also, hes a Swede! lol.

There's plenty of scouting reports placing Hallander as a bottom 6 forward too. I think they're very similar in that there's disagreement in the prospect community there, with some questions over overall skill level. Personally I think Bellerive's shot probably ranks him that little higher, and he's that year older too.

Which is why I voted Bellerive this round.

Add Almeida.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Where’s Lauzon at? Pretty soon to write him off as a legit prospect.

Combination of super disappointing season and injury worries I'm guessing. He should be added pretty soon though... if only because we're nearly out of the interesting guys.

(for reference: Those currently not on the poll

Almeida
Pavlychev
Gorman
Tiffels
Miletic
Drozg
Dea
Lindberg
Taylor
Birks
Prow