Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

tenor.gif

Reactions: 66-30-33

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I’m happy with both, for now, but Sheary going dry during the playoffs is happening yet again.

He’s the only top nine guy without a goal...

He more than anyone needs to start potting some goals. He usually gets 1-2 glorious looks a game and he has to find a way to get them in.

I wonder if Sheary's getting in his own head. Seems like he's taking a page out of Tyler Kennedy's book with how his shots always seem to hit the goalie without forcing the goalie to make a difficult save.

And that's not counting the ones he fires that miss the net completely.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I wonder if Sheary's getting in his own head. Seems like he's taking a page out of Tyler Kennedy's book with how his shots always seem to hit the goalie without forcing the goalie to make a difficult save.

It also doesn't help when he goes into 'I'm the second coming of Mario' mode and tries to dangle everyone twice.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
It also doesn't help when he goes into 'I'm the second coming of Mario' mode and tries to dangle everyone twice.

But that might be part of him being in his own head. Because he's struggling to score, he's trying to do too much. He has no confidence in his shot, so instead of shooting when he gets the chance, he tries to make an extra move or two to get closer to the net.

Hornqvist should have a chat with him about playing within his limits.

Reactions: KIRK

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Ok maybe 1 goal a game against us....but what does it matter anyway because your diary told you that we’d be playing and beating the Jets in the SCF....lol

:laugh: That is true but even if I’m wrong they won’t keep our offense to 1 goal a game. Not even if they had the great Ian Cole ;)

Reactions: Andy99

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
But that might be part of him being in his own head. Because he's struggling to score, he's trying to do too much. He has no confidence in his shot, so instead of shooting when he gets the chance, he tries to make an extra move or two to get closer to the net.

Hornqvist should have a chat with him about playing within his limits.

If Sheary played within his limits he'd have never made the AHL!

Hopefully he'll get into position for a nice open net and get his confidence back that way. Sheary can snipe, but a lot of his high shooting percentage has always been about getting into can't miss positions...

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Player safety should be run by players that had their careers cut short from the dirty stuff, like Savard. But don't show your biasism against certain teams you didn't like as a player. Justice should be served cold and swift. Once you scare the players things may change a little bit.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

I think he is either trying too hard or panics....if he would take a 1/2 a sec. more he would be much better.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Player safety should be run by players that had their careers cut short from the dirty stuff, like Savard. But don't show your biasism against certain teams you didn't like as a player. Justice should be served cold and swift. Once you scare the players things may change a little bit.

Maybe a neurologist as well to tell them that **** is not ok.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Nah, just have a doctor and a lawyer run it.

Seriously, keep players or anyone steeped in that moronic culture out of it.

Reactions: TheSniper26

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

But ... but ... but ... the game is getting too soft. We can't allow that.

You're only a real man if you can take an elbow to the head and play through the dizziness and the nausea.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004

Yeah.

So what goons have retired recently? Because that will be the next hire. I bet they are counting the days to Marchand's retirement. They'll make him chief goon for life.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Only got to watch the highlights, but holy shit. Snake and Jake... How many chances did he have it was insane.

imouttahereEdWinger

Jan 22, 2014

No, players like that should be banding together to sue the ass off the NHL who is complicit in knowingly doing nothing to enforce its own rules to prevent players from being assaulted during games by other NHL employees.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

Elmer!

060939fa-13ae-4071-9c87-a658dead0038.jpg

Part of me wonders if it's truly them at work though...or if a memo from the big guns upstairs comes out that dictates how you can and will look at hits. It's gotten so bad that you can't help but think it's not just the revolving door of personnel. At some point, it's gotta be the guys above them.

Only got to watch the highlights, but holy ****. Snake and Jake... How many chances did he have it was insane.

If Jake capitalized on 1-2 more chances, and Simon connected with just 1 of his...we'd be sitting DAMN good!

Reactions: 12IsGreaterThan47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->