GDT: Penguins 2019/2020 Schedule - Start Planning Your Trip!

How many games do you plan to attend, either home or away, this upcoming season?

• Total voters

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
D962-blXkAIuM4P.jpg

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I always try to find 3 decent home games over a 7 day period to visit, can't find anything on this schedule that would make a trip worthwhile :(

Closest would be Mar 20-24 - Rags, Craps and Canes.

Only got two away games this season too and one of those is the final game so I bet players are rested :(

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Man, what the f*** is up with all those away games around Christmas? :( Looks like my girl and I won't be going to a game this year.

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
I counted at least 15 sets of back-to-back games, which seems a little high. So if (when) the team needs an excuse for mediocre play at some point, they can revert to using one of the excuses from a couple of seasons ago though IIRC that time it was 19 B2Bs.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I counted at least 15 sets of back-to-back games, which seems a little high. So if (when) the team needs an excuse for mediocre play at some point, they can revert to using one of the excuses from a couple of seasons ago though IIRC that time it was 19 B2Bs.

There’s 17...I’d love to know if that’s the most in the league because that’s a lot...

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Damn, the most back to backs again. The last time we had that we were coming off back to back short summer's with a couple of Cups in tow. This year, no such thing. A long summer off.

Well, the good thing is the low travel miles in the Metro. Some of the Western teams have brutal total flight miles year in and year out.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
None, but that could change.

We went to Nashville the year we ended up playing them in the finals - and lost 5-1. Should have known (since it was October) that we would be mailing it in.

I figure the first half of the season you're going to watch Sid and Geno's worst efforts - the second half of the season you have to find a period when we're not on a back to back - to which point you're still only up to a 50% chance of watching the team play to their potential. Really wish we could have gone to a game back in March/April 2016...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad