Prospect Info: Penguins #10 Prospect

Who's our #10 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Miletic just barely pulls out a win and jumps up 6 positions from last year.

#1 Samuel Poulin (35.6%) (New)
#2 Calen Addison (50%) (+2)
#3 POJ (44%) (New)
#4 Filip Hallander (60.4%) (+1)
#5 Kasper Bjorkqvist (43.2%) (+3)
#6 Nathan Legare (53.2%) (New)
#7 Jordy Bellerive (45.2%) (-4)
#8 Justin Almeida (76.6%) (+6)
#9 Sam Miletic (24.7%) (+6)

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
At this point it gets too tough to say for sure. Olund, Lafferty, Drozg, Almari...I mean they are all similar levels of potential until they show otherwise.

Reactions: Riptide

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
At this point it gets too tough to say for sure. Olund, Lafferty, Drozg, Almari...I mean they are all similar levels of potential until they show otherwise.

Imo the guy who stuck at AHL vs the guys who didn't/haven't got there yet should be considered a fair way ahead of the curve.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Imo the guy who stuck at AHL vs the guys who didn't/haven't got there yet should be considered a fair way ahead of the curve.

Then we get into the discussion of "finished product" vs "prospect". I think we know what Johnson is. Im not voting for him just as I didnt vote Jarry. Or I wouldnt vote Bleuger. This is about prospects which is more about future potential. I say the idea that Olund could maaaaaybe be more than a 4th liner > very likely 4th liner Johnson.

I just don't see Johnson as much of a prospect considering what the term prospect means.

Last edited:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Then we get into the discussion of "finished product" vs "prospect". I think we know what Johnson is. Im not voting for him just as I didnt vote Jarry. Or I wouldnt vote Bleuger. This is about prospects which is more about future potential. I say the idea that Olund could maaaaaybe be more than a 4th liner > very likely 4th liner Johnson.

I just don't see Johnson as much of a prospect considering what the term prospect means.

That wasn't about Adam Johnson at all, that was about you lumping in Sam Lafferty with three guys who've done a lot less in terms of proving what they've got.

Also, I don't think there's a good fix on Johnson, big upticks in the third year of being a pro aren't uncommon by any means.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Drozg is the best prospect here in terms of the classic definition for me but I kinda get why people would go Lafferty or AJ first. Much closer to helping the big club.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Im Curious about Drozg. In his first 2 seasons playing hockey in NA, he lead his team in scoring and had some decent numbers. Has anyone seen him play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->