Youtube: Peluso - Bickell, Jan 16, 2015

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Used to like Bickell then I actually watched him play. Just another fake tough guy. IDK if it was this season or last but his fight with Boll was funny. He thought he could take him and when he knew he couldn't he bailed.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Beautiful. Love Peluso, dude's a great fighter.

Bickell is an overpaid bum.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Jumped him for a very mild and clean hit. Seems pointless, but Peluso is trying to create a need for himself since he's not much of a player.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Jumped him for a very mild and clean hit. Seems pointless, but Peluso is trying to create a need for himself since he's not much of a player.

Bickel was running around a bit and had thrown a few hits in the game to some of the Jets skill players - albeit very legal hits. I guess Peluso just figured it was time to slow it down a bit. Good for him, that's his job.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Bickel was running around a bit and had thrown a few hits in the game to some of the Jets skill players - albeit very legal hits. I guess Peluso just figured it was time to slow it down a bit. Good for him, that's his job.

Yeah you are completely right, Bickell is useless until he bangs and crashes. He started doing that and once Peluso beat him down Bickell was a non issue for the remainder of the game.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC

Yeah the two posters above you clearly didn't watch the game. This completely changed the game. So much so that Seabrook decided to try to do the same.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Peluso kind of jumped him for nothing. Still an ass whooping.

Not sure what you mean by jumped him because I've seen other threads where some said Peluso started throwing punches before Bickell had his gloves off which is completely not true as the angle from the second replay clearly shows that they clinched together and wrestled a bit before Peluso broke away and started hammering Bickell into submission

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Yeah you are completely right, Bickell is useless until he bangs and crashes. He started doing that and once Peluso beat him down Bickell was a non issue for the remainder of the game.

Take notes, Blues. Namely you, Ryan Reaves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad