Peli Kaksi - Ducks @ Wild. GT: 5:00pm PST 10/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Glad to see Silf doin well for you guys

I'll be cheering on he and Noesen no matter how Ryan does for us.

Despite the cup loss, I don't feel hatred towards your team. Actually, I cheer you on in the West.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
He looks much less overwhelmed in these two games so far than he did last season.

Yeah, he definitely does. I feel a lot more comfortable with him in the D zone, and he seems to be focusing on his strengths. He does a good job, on that pairing, of being the go-to guy for breakouts and outlet passes. Kid has fire, too. He just doesn't quit on plays.

As I said earlier, I also think Allen helps there. He's a good, solid partner in the D zone to help keep things calm, I think.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Just re-watched the 3rd and OT, holy **** Fowler went nuts in the last 58 seconds of OT....he led 3 rushes and then was BEHIND the wilds goal and caught up to break up that 2 on 1...he was literally BEHIND the wilds net when they started the 2 on 1 and he caught up....he needs to play like that all the time and be a little more physical, what a shift.

Oct 18, 2011
Bruce needs to trust Vatanen to QB the PP and allow Fowler to roam around, Cam is at his best playing instinctually as we saw in OT Cam can erase counter attacks with his speed, i'd like to see him continue being aggressive which is why it'd be nice to find a D partner that meshes with him well.

and re-watching Perraults plays, he is different than the past no.2 center experimentations, though i did not care for another small forward on this roster, the skill he has really jumps out at you, a true sign of potential top 6 ability. This MP/SILF/Selanne combo has some potential there

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Silf's shooting ability is ridiculous, dat snipe.

Perreault looks really good so far, too early to say he could be a legit #2 center, but he's looked promising in the first 2 games.

Still would like to see a defensive addition to the team though.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Vatanen should stay on the team regardless of people health, and he should be on our FIRST PP line.
He will stay and yeah Vatman's shot should be used in 1st PP unit. Didn't like the Vat-Allen pair last season but it looks good/ok now.

Important to get the first win of the season as I expect hard game in WPG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad