Peli Kaksi - Ducks @ Wild. GT: 5:00pm PST 10/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So no Lindholm? How much watching can a guy do before you call it wasting his time. Sbisa isn't going to stay injured.

PuqTalk

I love Cogliano
Jun 24, 2012
Texas
I'm almost not disappointed that Bonino is back centering his own line again... he's too good at the position to be thrown on a wing.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Why to keep Magnus if he`s not playing?

Would be cool if Dumba and Magnus would make the debut in one game.

Last edited:

RPGrizzly

Jan 5, 2006
I'm expecting BB to do whatever he can to get Getzlaf/Perry out there against Dumba and away from Suter-Brodin. It will be interesting to see how that shapes out.

So no Lindholm? How much watching can a guy do before you call it wasting his time. Sbisa isn't going to stay injured.

The Wild have an interesting dynamic to their lineup. Skill, speed, a lot of talent, size, toughness. And Cooke, too. I want to see Lindholm too but I think the team will benefit from more experience and toughness against the Wild. He would be really useful on the PP though.

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
Can't pass/fail a lineup off of one game. So maybe Bruce wants to give them more time. Besides, Lindholm might match up better against Winnipeg as opposed to the Wild.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Who would you sit and why.

Beauchemin. He isn't fully prepared for action yet. Or Fistric. I think if you're gonna keep a rookie defender with the team he should get to play or be sent back to Norfolk where he can get top pairing duty. Not watching from the press box.

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
I'm expecting BB to do whatever he can to get Getzlaf/Perry out there against Dumba and away from Suter-Brodin. It will be interesting to see how that shapes out.

The Wild have an interesting dynamic to their lineup. Skill, speed, a lot of talent, size, toughness. And Cooke, too. I want to see Lindholm too but I think the team will benefit from more experience and toughness against the Wild. He would be really useful on the PP though.

Id assume he'd have Koivu Cogs and Winnik against Suter-Brodin right?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Beauchemin. He isn't fully prepared for action yet. Or Fistric. I think if you're gonna keep a rookie defender with the team he should get to play or be sent back to Norfolk where he can get top pairing duty. Not watching from the press box.

I tend to agree with you about Beauchemin but that makes Fowler Lovejoy your top pairing, which is scary. I also think that the Ducks need Fistric's grit against Minnesota. Playing two rookies is probably asking for another loss. You could pull Vatanen and go with Allen Lovejoy and Fistric Lindholm because they actually looked good together in preseason, but Vatanen did nothing to deserve getting yanked off the ice.

I just don't see a good tactical or political way to get Lindholm into the game right now.

DannoManno*

I'm literally going to lose my **** if Selanne sits out at least one game in every back to back... I just bought tickets to see the ducks in Phoenix on November 23rd, and it's doubtful he'll sit out the night before on the 22nd in Anaheim.

I'll drive to anaheim to see Teemu one more time, but come on BB... Play him 75 games.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Selanne will be sitting a lot. Selanne playing about 60 games is still a good 2nd line player. Selanne playing 75 games belongs in the pressbox.

Backpack

Sep 24, 2011
Baldwin Hills
I'm literally going to lose my **** if Selanne sits out at least one game in every back to back... I just bought tickets to see the ducks in Phoenix on November 23rd, and it's doubtful he'll sit out the night before on the 22nd in Anaheim.

I'll drive to anaheim to see Teemu one more time, but come on BB... Play him 75 games.

How is this achieved?

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I just rematch the Colorado game, Fowler is a top 3 favorite ducks of mine and wow he played like the biggest ***** ever that game he should literally be embarrassed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->