Pelech enjoying elder statesman role with surging Otters

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by HF Article, Nov 12, 2013.

1. HF Article

HF Article Registered User

If it seems that Adam Pelech is comfortable in his role as one of the Erie Otters’ elder statesmen, it may be because it’s a position he feels he’s played for a few years already.

“I’ve been one of the older guys for the past three years, just because of how young this team has been,” he said. “It’s a role I enjoy.”

Pelech, who was selected in the third round, 65th overall, of the 2012 NHL Draft by the New York Islanders, is a key player on a resurgent Otters’ squad. Along with Connor Crisp, Pelech was a rookie on the 2010-11 team that finished with 40 wins and lost in the first round of the OHL playoffs.… read more

More...

2. SI90

SI90 Registered User

Love this kids game...I don't know if his offensive game follows him to the pros but its nice to know that the potential is there...

I was thrilled when we picked him up in the 3RD...I wanted him in the second round when we picked Pokka...