Confirmed with Link: Pekka Rinne announces retirement from hockey

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
dataimagejpegbase649j4RmrRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAARAAABA-853dc0785ddcaf7416b8f0e7ef436169.jpg

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I think part of what makes me so emotional about this isn't just Pekka retiring but also realizing how much of my life has been spent watching the Preds led by Pekka. I was in high school Pekka's rookie season and now I'm pushing 30. Through that it's been a whole lot of life changes but the one constant has been watching Pekka in net.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I think part of what makes me so emotional about this isn't just Pekka retiring but also realizing how much of my life has been spent watching the Preds led by Pekka. I was in high school Pekka's rookie season and now I'm pushing 30. Through that it's been a whole lot of life changes but the one constant has been watching Pekka in net.

Same. I'm over 30 one now (hard to believe) and Peks has always been there. This morning my wife actually texted me about Pekka (we are separated atm... long story). That just shows you how much impact this guy had. She still remembered him signing that big deal with us the first her and I started dating. It's just wild to me.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I only started watching the Preds seriously in 2014, and although I've not watched or followed recently because of Hynes and doing different stuff, Pekka was the center of why I even started being a fan of the Preds. Thank you for essentially carrying the team to the Finals, and most importantly, just thanks. I had a great time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad